Douglas Mitchell is experienced in confronting insurance companies and representing the interests of the consumer. Having worked for insurers, Douglas Mitchell understands the process as well as your rights.
Depending on your circumstances, Douglas Mitchell can support you through discussions with your insurer, or challenging an insurers decision with the Insurance and Savings Ombudsman and/or through the courts.
For advice on dealing with your insurer when making a claim, or assistance in challenging an insurer’s decision – Douglas Mitchell can help.
Douglas provides advice on all insurance including:
- Contents and House Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Contract Works Insurance
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Directors & Officers liability Insurance
Douglas Mitchell understands that insurance policies can often provide more than you realise and claims are sometimes wrongly declined. Whether your insurer’s response is inadequate or your claim’s been denied, do not accept the decision without legal advice.